We are really excited to announce that you are now able to add tasks to your contracts! The feature, tasks, will make your contract management even more straightforward and allow you to keep track of all your important contracts.
How to add a task
You can add tasks to all your contracts in the documents tab, regardless of their status. To add a task to a document, simply:
- Click the task icon on the document card
- Click "Add task"
- Insert the title of the task, eg. "Renew contract"
- Optional: add a description
- Optional: choose type of task and due date
- Optional: add a reminder for a day of your own choosing
- Add assignee and followers (followers in addition to the assignee are optional)
- Lastly click "Create a task"
When a task reaches the deadline
If a due date has been added to a task (and this due date is in the future), a notification will be sent to the assignee(s) on the due date, both on the platform and by email.
No due date notifications will be sent to the followers of the task.
You can add reminders for tasks for a date of your own choosing e.g. a week before the due date. As with due date notifications, these reminders are both sent via email and on the platform, and only to the assignee(s).
Reminders in drafts
When creating a draft, you can add a task to the draft before saving it. You find the task field just below the signature field.
NOTE: Reminders are for internal use, which means that only the assignee(s) will receive a reminder when a deadline is reached. The recipient(s), that you have set on your documents, will not receive any reminders.