What is a good contract? How do you make sure to stay inside the legal boundaries of the law? Here's a short excerpt
A good contract;
- Includes at least one promise and commits the parties to comply with it.
- Is clearly formulated: Use short and active sentences and do not write anything with small and avoid footnotes.
- Describes only one rule per sentence.
- Is clearly set up with clearly divided sections including headings.
- Considers the essentials. That means those you expect to realize and those who will be fatal if they realize.
Moreover when you are writing your contract, make sure that you have in mind exactly what the purpose is of the contract and follow above pointers to what a good contract is.
If you would like to have your contract go through a legal check, then we can assist to put you in touch with one of our partner law-firms who will be able to provide you with assistance. Send us a message here.
If you would like to read more in detail what we define as a good contract you can get your hands on our e-book "The good contract" below.
(Only available in Danish)