You can easily move, delete, or add multiple documents to a shared folder at once by following these 4 simple steps:
1. Hover over a document and check off the checkbox on the left of its title. You will now see a small tooltip bar appearing in the bottom of the page.
2. Select the documents you wish to move, delete, or add to a shared folder. If you want to work with all the documents on the page, you can choose to select all in the tooltip bar.
3. Choose between moving the documents to a private folder, adding them to a shared folder, or deleting them. Here's what it means:
- Move to: Moves a document to or between private folders.
- Add to: Creates a reference to the original file in one of your shared folders.
- Delete: Deletes and removes your drafts and/or pending and rejected contracts from your profile. Please be aware that you cannot delete signed contracts yourself. Please contact us in the chat, if you need to delete a signed contract.
4. The last step is to either accept the deletion of the chosen documents or choose what folder the documents should be moved/added to. This is what the interfaces look like:
- When choosing Add to:
- When choosing Move to:
- When choosing Delete:
See the video below for more information:
Note: Please be aware that you cannot Move documents to shared folders. You can only Add documents to shared folders. This means that when you add a document to a shared folder, the document will still be located in the private folder you have placed it in.