By default, all your documents are placed in the main folder on the Documents tab and all your templates are places in the main folder on the Templates tab.
If you want, you can create your own folders and subfolders to get a better overview of your templates and documents. This article will teach you how to move documents to and between folders. For how to create folders, please have a look at this article instead: How to create your own folder system.
1. How to move a single document/template
1. Click on the three small dots to the very right of the contract you want to move.
2. Choose Move to.
3. Choose the folder you want to move the document/template to and click Confirm.
2. How to move multiple documents/templates
1. Hover your cursor over one of the documents/templates you want to move.
2. Check it off in the checkbox to the very left of the title.
3. Proceed to check off all the documents/templates you want to move to the same folder.
4. Choose Move to.
5. Choose the folder you want to move the document/template to and click Confirm.
Your document/template has now been moved. If you go to the designated folder and you will find the document/template in question.