Communication is vital in any business and the more time people spend in Slack you can be sure where to find them at any point during the day. With that you can now be notified of a signed contract anywhere you are with a Contractbook and Slack integration.
This is a sure-fire way of keeping everyone on the same page and in the loop when it comes to any contract in your pipeline.
Below you will see instruction on how to set this up.
How to set up the integration.
- Head to My Automations and Create new.
- Select the Contract fully signed trigger.
- Choose which contract you want to assign the trigger to.
- Choose what the action will be: Send a message on Slack.
- Write the message as you would want it displayed including data points and assign the destination point (the channel in Slack).
- Choose a name for it eg. Slack notification.
- Once you have everything done, click Publish in the upper-right corner.
Test it out.
Head back over to Salesforce and pull through some data to add to a contract draft. Fill in all of the fields needed as you would normally and sign the contract. Then of course you need to send to your recipient.
In a test, just send it to yourself and sign it. Head over to Contractbook and in the app make sure you see that the contract has been signed, if so, head over to Slack and view your message in the channel you selected.