An integration between Contractbook and Salary will provide you with an excellent overview of all your HR contracts and employee details for an even easier HR workflow.
Whenever you sign an employment contract, this setup ensures that the new employee is automatically created in Salary's payroll system with all relevant data. By using this integration between Contractbook and Salary, you:
- Never have to type in employee data twice. This saves you time and eliminates the risk of making errors.
- Can easily make sure that all employees always have their employment contracts.
It can be time-consuming to keep track of all your employment contracts! This automated integration makes it significantly more comfortable. Salary makes it easier for you to make payroll as they have automated the entire process. Contractbook makes it easy to create, sign, share, and organise your employment contracts.
If you are on the Basic or Collaborate plans on Contractbook, please contact us as we will need to make changes to your profile before you can set this integration up.
Please be aware that this integration is only available on paid plans. If you are on a free plan and you are interested in this integration please contact us here.
Are you not familiar with Contractbook and/or Salary yet?
If you are new to Contractbook, we have created a platform that offers efficient contract management for the modern business. Here you can create, sign, and store all your legal documents on a single digital platform to increase transparency in your organisation, secure compliance, save valuable time, and simply create better contracts.
Salary is a user-friendly salary system specialising in small and medium-sized companies. It allows you to manage your salary payments yourself easily and conveniently. Salary helps you save a lot of time by automating the administrative tasks in relation to paying out salaries to your employees while also providing you with an easy and convenient overview of the salaries you pay.
How to set up the integration
Setting up your Contractbook and Salary integration is easy. Simply follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your Salary company account.
- Under Integrations, open the tab called Contractbook.
- Copy the callback URL you find there.
- Open a new tab and sign in to Contractbook.
- Click on your email address in the top right-hand corner and choose Profile Settings.
- Go to Contractbook's API, click Add, and paste the callback URL from Salary in the field called Callback URL.
- Press Save. Contractbook will now generate an API key.
- Copy the API key.
- Go back to Salary and paste the API key in the field below where you found the callback URL.
- Press Save changes.
You have now linked your Contractbook and Salary accounts up.
Salary will now display all your signed HR contracts under the Contractbook tab where you added the API key.
Here you can click the small icon to the right of the contract title (see image immediately above). This will lead you to an overview of the employee's master data, most of which have been filled out automatically from the Contractbook contract. In addition to the master data, you will also get an overview of what has been added to editable fields in the employees' contract.
After adding the missing master data and saving it, the contract will disappear from the overview on the Contratbook tab as all relevant information has now been saved in Salary.
In addition to this, when you go to the Employee tab, you now have the option to add a new employee through Contractbook.
Adding a new employee through Contractbook works like this:
- Go to the Employee tab in Salary.
- Press Add via Contractbook.
- You will now be presented with a list of contract templates to choose between. Choose the template that best suits your needs.
- Press Go to Contractbook.
- You will now be redirected directly to the chosen contract on Contractbook.
- Fill in the contract and sign it like you normally would.
As soon as the contract is signed it will appear in your overview in Salary under the HR tab.
We hope that this guide has helped you set up your integration between Contractbook and Salary! This integration will help you save time and make your salary payments much easier to execute going forward.
Please reach out to the Contractbook or Salary support should you have any questions regarding this integration!