Team viewers could be e.g. external lawyers or investors who need access to view contracts but will not be sending contracts for your company. The team member or team owner will not have access to team viewers' documents.
Adding team viewers
1. Go to the Team tab in the top menu bar.
2. Press Add new and choose Add a viewer.
2. Enter the name and email of the new viewer.
3. Add additional team viewers in one go by using the button Add a viewer.
4. Once all guests have been listed, press Send an invitation.
All new guests will receive an email with a link allowing them to join the team. You can revoke or resend their invitation by clicking on the Settings icon and choosing between the options.
5. You can easily distinguish viewers from members by looking at the viewer label:
Remove a viewer
1. Once again, go to the Team tab
2. Click the three dots on the right-hand side of the viewer you wish to delete and click Remove from the team.
3. And that is it!